"I can’t over-emphasize how important an exquisite perfume is, to be wrapped and cradled in an enchanting scent upon your skin is a magic all on its own! The notes in that precious liquid will remind you that you love yourself and will tell other people that they ought to love you because you know that you’re worth it. The love affair created by a good perfume between you and other people, you and nature, you and yourself, you and your memories and anticipations and hopes and dreams; it is all too beautiful a thing!" ― C. JoyBell C.
Do you have a signature scent or do you like having a few to choose from?
One third of women in the US use only one perfume, while another third have a few scents but have one favorite, and the remaining third like to have a variety of scents. This move from having one signature scent to a variety is the new trend in perfumes. The idea is that perfume is part of your wardrobe. Perfume can be used to enhance your outfit and your mood. Women tend to choose perfume based on their personalities, but also consider mood, season, time of day, and occasion.
Capsule collections are great if you like variety but don’t want your scents to be completely different. These collections are made up of a line of perfumes instead of just one, like Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black and Nirvana White. Each collection represents a woman’s personality and each scent represents a different mood.
The best way to choose a variety of perfumes is to think of it as building a wardrobe. Citrus based scents are casual and easy to like, just like a pair of jeans, while vanilla based scents go with everything, just like a white shirt. Floral based fragrances are for special occasions.
What is your style scent and what does it say about you? Please share!
Here are 5 foods that can help boost your sex drive!
1. Coffee: A stimulant in coffee has been shown to put females in the mood.
2. Chocolate: A study has shown that women who ate chocolate regularly wanted, and enjoyed sex more than women who did not. Eating chocolate increases serotonin and dopamine, which makes us happy and lowers our stress level. Cocoa also increases blood flow and relaxes blood vessels, sending blood to all the right places!
3. Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate contains antioxidants that support blood flow, which have been shown to help with erectile dysfunction.
4. Pine Nuts: The zinc in pine nuts (and oysters) can help boost sex drive. Women with higher levels of zinc in their system have been shown to have a higher sex drive than those with lower levels.
5. Watermelon: The lycopene in watermelon relaxes blood vessels and improves circulation, similar to the effects of Viagra.
Try these foods to add some extra passion in your life!
“If you listen to your body when it whispers, you won’t have to hear it scream.”
2. Listen to Your Body: Most people are too busy, dealing with the demands of life, to listen to what their body is telling them. Even when we have aches and pains we tend to automatically medicate or just ignore them. Aches and pains are our body’s way of telling us that something is wrong. Unfortunately, many people ignore even potentially serious symptoms of disease until it is too late. Take a moment each day and just listen to what your body is telling you.
Cabbage contains antioxidants and vitamin c, which reduce the effects of inflammation, eczema, redness, and helps sooth sensitive skin.
"The art of being yourself, at your best, is the art of unfolding yourself into the personality you want to be. Learn to love yourself, be gentle with yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others." - Wilfred Peterson
Life can be very stressful with the demands of work, family, and friends. It is difficult to give ourselves the care and attention that we need to stay healthy and positive. So show yourself some love and follow the upcoming series of tips for self-empowerment and a more positive you!
1. Your Self Critic: Sometimes we could be our harshest critic. Do you always judge yourself negatively for failing in some way? You are a sensitive and vulnerable human being just like the rest of us, so be gentle with yourself as much as you can. Begin to offer yourself some praise to give a little balance to any ongoing negative inner criticism. Treat yourself the same way you would treat a loved one!
Please share any tips you use to show yourself some kindness.